Ever had that feeling yourself?
Give yourself a little credit
– I’ve made _______– My biggest accomplishment is _____– I’ve helped______ by [or to, or for] _______– I’ve raised _______– I’ve earned ______– I’ve seen _______– I’ve been _______– I motivated for _______ and got it!– I’ve discovered ______– I sold ________– I bought _________– I organised ______
Finding courage & pushing through
My courage list:
– I’ve made my own money in life [working pretty hard for all the things I have]
– My biggest accomplishment is starting my own business doing what I love
– I have helped create stories for companies
– I’ve raised a gorgeous son
– I’ve earned the title of a “creative” [without a formal degree in something creative]
– I’ve seen the benefits of transforming myself, my style… and finding my voice
– I’ve been to Mauritius [at the age of 30 – until then the only “overseas” travel I experienced – was Zimbabwe] although I had travelled all over South Africa by car [totalling 150 000 km’s in 2.5 years] all by myself!
– I motivated for a better camera [and spent a large portion of money on it…] and got it [then realised it was a passion, and turned it into my career]!
– I’ve discovered coffee at 32, and wine at 13! haha… true story! I also discovered it was possible to blend photography, graphic design, and HR together… true story!
– I sold my first car… without driving it.
– I bought my first home at 29 and my first camera at 30
– I organised my mothers engagement ring [and diamonds] at the age of 8!