It’s fruitseller time again… and a friend shared a lovely idea for nathan’s class: Banana Dolphins in Jelly!
So I thought I’d drop my version onto the blog, in case you need to come up with a fruit seller concept, and have no idea what to do!!! Hahaha
What you’ll need:
- Half a banana per child
- A grape per child
- A cup / bowl per child
- Jelly… preferably blue… [our store only had 2 blue [bubblegum] jelly’s left – so I found that Litchi jelly with a bit of blue food colour worked just as well]
- A black marker
And that’s it… you may need to provide a spoon / serviette if the school doesn’t have!
Make jelly, pop into cups and in the fridge [I got nunu involved in the stirring of jelly]
- Cut banana in half…
- The one side doesn’t have enough space to cut a mouth – so I got nunu to draw a mouth and eyes
- The other side – I cut a slit for the mouth – and just got nunu to draw eyes
- Pop banana into the jelly cup / bowl
- Then pop a grape “ball” either into your dolphins mouth… or let it bob in the “water” next to him / her
You’re good to go!!!