It’s the month of love, but who’s to say that you should ONLY share love with your honey bunch???
Why not take the opportunity to show ALL the people in your life that you care for them…
Needing a little inspiration?
Don’t worry, Got ya covered!
1. Download these Free Printable Valentines Day cards
[my way of sharing the love with you]
Here are the 6 adorable cards – just for you:
1.Love you… TO THE MOON AND BACK
2. I WANTED TO SEND YOU A BIT OF LOVE #MissingYou
6. THANK YOU FOR YOUR LUUURVELY WORDS
To get your PDF book of all the cards… click here:
[email-download download_id=”27″ contact_form_id=”8267″].
2. Time to print this baby!
A couple of things to note [to make sure that your print is a huge success – aka: don’t make the same printing mistakes I made 😉 ]
- Check you’re colour – and “best” quality
- Check that your printer settings are set to “Actual Size” – Don’t shrink it – or your card will be too little!
- Print it on A4 card stock [I used 160g – which was fine – but a little thin – 200gsm paper would be better but check your printer settings]
3. Get it ready!
I’ve included some guidelines for you…
The solid lines you’ll cut on, and the dashed lines are where you’ll fold the card over.
Check that your envelop fits the card – if not… why not be adventurous and make your own handmade envelope!
4. Show your bestie some love!
Grab a fun pen – and let those who are important to you know why you appreciate them.
Have an incredibly inspiring valentines day!
Ps… If you enjoyed this spot of inspiration, get more inspiring anecdotes sent straight to your inbox weekly!