Fear is something that impacts each and every entrepreneur.
It is something that happens when we choose to step beyond our comfort zone.
So for today’s #InspiredMonday, I thought I would share 10 quotes to help you push past your fears this week!
1. “The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear” Nelson Mandela
2. “Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Titanic.” Unkown
3. “It’s OKAY to be scared. Being scared means you’re about to do something really, really brave.” Mandy Hale
4. “We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” Plato
5. “The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” H. P. Lovecraft
6. “I think fearless is having fears but jumping anyway.” Taylor Swift
7. “The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself.” Franklin D. Roosevelt
8. “Always do what you are afraid to do.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. “Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate it is that we are powerful beyond measure.” Marianne Williamson
10. “Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold.” Hellen Keller
Which of these quotes has inspired you this Monday?
Ps… watch out for the video on fear this week 😉