If you’re ready to create a business [and life] you’ll love…so that you can make your brand of difference in the world…
…then you popped on over to the right place! YAY!
I’m Emma… your creative muse…
Here to help guide you through your entrepreneurial journey.
I’ve written quite a lot of great stuff to help you, and you have a lot of questions… let’s tackle a few of them here… shall we?
Q: I know I’m meant for more… but what is my purpose?
I get it… figuring out exactly what you need to do, can get a little tricky, confusing, and overwhelming… this should help:
- Here’s what Alan Watts and Danielle La Porte taught me about purpose
- Make sure you avoid groundhog moments… rather live an inspired life!
- I created this little miracle [simple 5 day guide] to help you be powerfully intentional around your purpose.
- Maybe you can relate to this… and this.
- Or the fact that I’m in recovery from being a multi passionate shape shifting entrepreneur.
Q: I kinda know my calling, but what's next?
So you know what your calling is… but where are you going… what is your vision?
Q: Ok, I have a dream… how do I bring it alive? How do I make it happen?
The vision is now in place… but what do I do next… how do I know which path to take?
- My new life mantra: Keep it Simple + Sexy!
- It all starts with using what you have
- Sometimes your view on the world makes all the difference
- When you have a lot of ideas, don’t make it hard to implement!
- Here’s looking at ideation [and how it relates to percolating coffee]
- Should I take that overseas job, start my own thing, or try something new? A life hack to help you make the right decision – for you!
- There’s this little goodie to inspire you daily
- Sometimes we need a little courage to help us on our way
Q: Got any Tips to make business easier on me?
Q: I know my path, but I need help staying on track...
So if the path is sorted… how do I stay productive… to make this thing happen?
- Make sure you don’t get distracted by “Shiny Object” Syndrome!
- Get your productivity on by reading this!
- Look at the rocks of time on your plate of life
- This is to help remind you daily to rock your calling!
- and then find a few pockets of time to live that calling
- what about 5 and a half creativity tools that help me stay focused
Need more Answers... Dig in my Gift Drawer!
Some would call it their library… but mine is more like a drawer of little presents for you and your business, things like:
- ebooks and PDF’s [or Playsheets] to help you figure stuff out 😉
- Other Downloads and Audio’s [Like my Weekly Planners]
- My entrepreneurial Tools [that have made my life sooo much easier]
- My Inspirers [awesome business peeps that I have gotten some awesome advice from]